2023 Ingiter Tour
FEATURING THE BLACK HILLS AND WYOMINGS HIGHEST PASSES
The Igniter Tour 2023 will begin in Billings, Montana and travel through the big wide open of south eastern Montana into South Dakotas Black Hills for two nights. After exploring the Needles Highway, Custer State Park, Devils Tower and Mount Rushmore we depart for the Cowtown of Sheridan, Wyoming. Day Five our route crosses the Big Horn mountains at 10,000 feet and down into Cody, Wyoming for lunch. After lunch we run Dead Indian Pass and the famous Beartooth Highway back into Billings, Montana for our final dinner and celebration.
The Igniter Tour is focused on an unlimited date of fabrication for high performance sports cars or "drive what you love". The entrance fee is $12,500 and limited to 15 cars.
2023 RALLY DATES:
JULY 10th THRU 14th
- July 10th, 2023 – Registration Billings, Montana
- July 11th - Billings to Rapid City, South Dakota
- July 12th Rapid City - Black Hills loop
- July 13th Rapid City to Sheridan, Wyoming
- July 14th Sheridan to Billings, Montana
- JULY 15th Depart