2022 GOING TO THE SUN RALLY
The 18th annual Going To The Sun Rally will be starting in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We are excited to venture into new territory for the GTTSR and share some of the epic roads of the Southwest. We'll be driving through the Rio Grande River basin and climbing to the higher elevations of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and along the famous San Juan Hwy that crosses Coal Bank Pass, Molas Divide and Red Mountain Pass. You will experience the beautiful twisty road along the rim of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison River. From red rocks and desert to 11,000 foot passes above timberline, you won’t be disappointed in the experience.
2022 Rally Dates:
September 10TH THRU 15TH
- SEPT 9TH Early Arrival in Santa Fe, NM*
- SEPT 10TH Arrival and Opening Banquet in Santa Fe, NM
- SEPT 11TH Departure to Durango, CO
- SEPT 12TH Departure to Crested Butte, CO
- SEPT 13TH Departure to Telluride, CO
- SEPT 14TH Departure to Durango, CO
- SEPT 15TH Departure to Santa Fe, Closing Banquet
- SEPT 16TH Depart
* Due to a two-day minimum stay requirement we will be offering all participants rooms at our hotel on Friday, Sept 9, a day before registration day, Sept 10. The cost is included in your rally fee, but we will have no organized events or meals until the opening banquet on Saturday, Sept 10.